Big photos can take up so much space and most of times it’s unnecessarily so.
With the right size of photos and below 1MB each you can have a decent photogallery with High Quality images that aren’t heavy on loading or space taking.
So read below what it consists about and provide info at payment session on ko-fi.com.
– Price is intended per individual gallery job.
– You commit to pay fully in advance.
The package will cost 20$ and it includes:
– downloading all images in your albums.
– process them folder by folder.
– reupload to your FTP.
– run admin tools for thumbs size update.
– run admin tools for file weight update.
You set the size you want them to be (please provide at payment process). Normally I resize photos as followings:
– Appearances/Movies/Tv-Shows (anything but caps) = 2000px
– Magazine Scans = 1500px
– Photoshoot/Screencaptures = untouched size (only optimizing the weight)
What I need?
I need access to FTP and the gallery. Can make dedicated accounts to access these only.